Services at St Barnabas
Welcome to St Barnabas, our village church, in the Parish of Penboyr.
The church is open daily, 10am to 3pm – please come in to look around, to pray, or just to be quiet for a while. We’d also like to meet you at one of our weekly Sunday services, and for coffee afterwards.
We work in partnership with the local community and the pupils and staff of Penboyr Church School who regularly use the Church to celebrate annual Christian festivals.
- 1st Sunday: 11:00am Café Church Bilingual (Informal All Age Service with Coffee & Tea, Singing, Reading, Discussion & Prayer)
- 2nd Sunday: 11:15am Holy Communion Bilingual/English
- 3rd Sunday: 11:15am Holy Communion Welsh
- 4th Sunday: 11:15am Holy Communion English
- 5th Sunday: 10:30am Group Service Bilingual
Times and language of services may vary, depending on who is ministering at the services. Any changes will be displayed on the church notice board. The 5th Sunday group service rotates between the 5 churches of the parish and details will be displayed on the church notice board.